Old fashioned feminine charm....vintage style decor and crafts....traditional family values....christian faith and lifestyle. "..whatsoever things are lovely.." Phil. 4:8
I believe a christian home should be a haven from the noise and clamour of the busy bustling world outside. A place to find respite, peace and comfort..a balm to the mind and soul of the family living under its roof. A happy little world of its own where wonderful memories are made that carry one through life with thanksgiving and a nostalgic wish to return HOME!

Sunday

Sewing bits & pieces

Hello,
I was going through my craft cupboard recently and I came across the box with some of the pieces I'd made at Tech many years ago.
I'd almost forgotten I had these packed away......I like 'finding' things like this.....I enjoyed making these pieces.


pretty chatelaine or scissors,needles,thimble etc

front.....Asissi work  pincushion

pincushion back

Hardanger needle case





Blackwork  bookmark
Armchair caddy


Notes to Self.....
Don't take photos under the skylight...... the light shining on the black table ruins the pictures
Make sure all photos are the right way round/up  before I post... too late to change them when posting
Think post through before posting
 ENJOY blogging...It's FUN

Bye for now
Barb
                 

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

It's fun finding things we've forgotten about. Thank you for sharing these.

I'm visiting you from "Teacups In The Garden".

Charlotte

Trish said...

Great work, Barb!
blessings..Trish

Ann @ Suburban Prairie Homemaker said...

Those are some wonderful pieces, and great tips you shared at the end!

Thanks for your kind words on Suburban Prairie Homemaker! Hope to see you again soon!