Old fashioned feminine charm....vintage style decor and crafts....traditional family values....christian faith and lifestyle. "..whatsoever things are lovely.." Phil. 4:8
I believe a christian home should be a haven from the noise and clamour of the busy bustling world outside. A place to find respite, peace and comfort..a balm to the mind and soul of the family living under its roof. A happy little world of its own where wonderful memories are made that carry one through life with thanksgiving and a nostalgic wish to return HOME!

Sunday

Hot Chocolate For Blue Monday

Take a pretty blue and white cup and saucer
and select a favourite Victoria magazine and a sachet of hazelnut-hot chocolate.

Mix the chocolate powder with boiling water and stir

and place two Monte Carlo biscuits on your saucer.

Set everything down on your coffee table in front of a comfortable sofa

and take a moment to look around the room,
giving thanks to the Lord for the roof over your head and the love in your home.
Then sit back, relax.. and enjoy the simple blessings of your day!

***
Blue Monday Instructions
joining Sally for her Blue Monday at  http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

The BUTT'RY and BOOK'RY said...

MMMmmmmm,
so very cozy :-D

Blessings and Hugs Linnie

Joyful said...

You've created some glorious, blue vignettes.

Create With Joy said...

Dear Trish

Thanks for visiting me this Blue Monday! You have a very lovely blog - I am your latest follower and look forward to getting to know you!

I am currently having a giveaway for my followers. Please stop by and check it out - I'd love for you to have a chance to win!

Have a fabulous week!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

RobinfromCA said...

Oh, I am so happy to find your blog. Three of my favorite things...a cozy place, hot chocolate and Victoria Magazine. I think I'm going to like it here! New follower!
Happy Blue Monday!
RobinfromCA

Pie said...

Mmmm. I would love a cup right now. :)

My Blue Monday is here.

Chubskulit Rose said...

I would agree with Pie, I would love one too.

My share of blue, have a nice week ahead!

Visits With Mary said...

Very nice and very inviting..

anne said...

I could say that's absolutely the life that everyone wanted every morning, it is absolutely stress free mine is up and its here thanks Points of View and Thoughts

Eden said...

Pretty blues. Love Monter Carlo biscuits.