I'm joining Pink Saturday, and sharing some of the rosy things around my house today.
Whether they are old and have some value as a collectible or are simply sentimental...
I love them all!
My old floral lamp base is a special favourite of mine.
With pale and dark pink lilies on a green and brown background, it has a nice vintage appeal.
This lovely pink lady was a gift given to me many years ago by one of my sweet sisters.
She has a dreamy gleam in her eye and is the perfect companion to my Victoria book..
The Romantic Heart.
The Romantic Heart.
And lastly, a photo of the afternoon sunlight falling across my table.
It was illuminating the lace covered pink cloth and made the crocheted edging look so feminine.
It simply delighted me!
It was illuminating the lace covered pink cloth and made the crocheted edging look so feminine.
It simply delighted me!
To join Beverly for her Pink Saturday party,
click on the link above and enjoy :-)
click on the link above and enjoy :-)
2 comments:
You've got some beautiful things! I just love your table linens!
I'm hosting my Homemaking Link-Up Weekend again this weekend if you'd like to come link your homemaking post(s). I would love to have you participate!
HaPpY pInK SAtUrDaY!
Sarah
Everything looks so gorgeous, beautifully presented. I love all things vintage. I have joined your followers list and would love to have you join me as well. Season's Greetings. Hugs, Gayle
http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com
Post a Comment