( a guest post from my sister Barb )
Hubby and I went to our daughter's place today to spend some time with the grandkids before they go back to school next week. They have all had a good holiday.
While we were there I took a few photos of some of her odds and ends......
| Antique cane high chair |
| Detail of back |
| Detail of frame and footrest |
| a box with recipes and ....... |
| a fish, a bone and a cat shaped cookie cutters... I love the humor and the old fashioned presentation |
| a pretty green patterned coffee set on a brown and white platter |
an unusual shaped wooden case...
| This doll was a council clean-up find......and it has a secret.... |
| She has no legs She has an umbrella....instead |
| Looks like a large food cover |
| how beautiful she is!! |
I like the unusual things my daughter collects and I hope you enjoyed seeing these few pieces
God Bless
Barb from Australia
7 comments:
LOVE Sue's vintage things!
The doll is a wonderful find and the high chair is just fabulous!
But I want to know what she keeps locked up in that box, lol!!
Great pics, Barb :-)
love..Trish xx
Hi Trish,
I like the colours and header picture for the blog...Really nice!!
Sue's box was empty when she got it, no compartments. She now stores all their manicure supplies in it....not worth taking a photo.
Barb xxx
That high chair is so gorgeous. They used to make such lovely things full of craftmanship.
nice post thanks for sharing...looking for to visit more...blessings
Hi Barb, Your daughter, Sue, indeed has some pretty vintage treasures. I especially like the doll, since I collect them. I have one that is similar, but it is a lamp. Thank you for sharing.
Sue
Hi Barb! What a wonderful doll - such a perfect idea and yet I've never seen one like it! Great collections with a story for each, I'm sure! Joy to you!
Kathy
Hi Barb! I really love that enamelware in your previous post! Thanks so much for your kind comment on my old watering can post.
Post a Comment