Old fashioned feminine charm....vintage style decor and crafts....traditional family values....christian faith and lifestyle. "..whatsoever things are lovely.." Phil. 4:8
I believe a christian home should be a haven from the noise and clamour of the busy bustling world outside. A place to find respite, peace and comfort..a balm to the mind and soul of the family living under its roof. A happy little world of its own where wonderful memories are made that carry one through life with thanksgiving and a nostalgic wish to return HOME!

Thursday

A favourite thrift find


I love a bargain and I certainly got a good one
when I spied this vintage beauty in a local thrift shop!

A vintage cream and green Royal Doultan 3 piece set
 with a lovely landscape transfer pattern.
Bowl + lid + drainer!
I love it and think it's one of my very BEST frugal finds.

For which I paid the princely sum of just one dollar!!
Howabout that!
It's my favourite thrift-shop bargain so far  :-)




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is beautiful! And your blog is looking great too. love,andrea

Sue said...

You found a great deal, one of my favorite things is to find a bargain like this, Trish. Beautiful and unusual . Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,
Sue

elizabeth said...

Message for Barb! Well of course you can copy my daisies arrangement!

Barbara Neubeck said...

Hi Trish,
I love your salad dish. The colours are favourites of mine.
Good bargain, Sis.
God Bless
Barb
xxxx

Lynn Hasty said...

I LOVE that drainer, dish and lid! Oh my. All that could be done with that. Very pretty!

Lynn a.k.a. Dylan